Credit Suisse Gold Ingot
- The Credit Suisse Group AG (, ) is a financial services company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- metal that is cast in the shape of a block for convenient handling
- A solid block of more or less pure metal, often but not necessarily bricklike in shape and trapezoidal in cross-section, the result of pouring out and cooling molten metal, often immediately after smelting from raw ore or alloying from constituents
- An ingot is a material, usually metal, that is cast into a shape suitable for further processing. Non-metallic and semiconductor materials prepared in bulk form may also be referred to as ingots, particularly when cast by mold based methods.
- A block of steel, gold, silver, or other metal, typically oblong in shape
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- coins made of gold
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
CROTON Swiss Platinum Ingot Watch with Crystal Embossed Bezel & Leather Strap. Model: CR307139BLPI
CROTON Swiss Platinum Ingot Watch with Crystal Embossed Bezel & Leather Strap. Model: CR307139BLPI. This stunning Tonneau shaped watch from Croton is endowed by a 1-gram 999.5 platinum ingot that graces the dial. The ingot bears the Credit Suisse stamp and is individually numbered and authenticated. The Ingot Watch is framed by a sturdy casing enhanced by beautifully finished platinum plating and a Austrian crystal embossed bezel. Each watch comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Credit Suisse. Swiss Quartz Movement, Mirror Finish and Navy Blue Leather Strap fits wrist up to 7 inches. Watch comes in an attractive Croton Gift Box. Croton Lifetime Limited Warranty Included. MSRP: $600.00
Zürich: Paradeplatz - Hauptsitz der Credit Suisse
The Credit Suisse headquarters, or hauptsitz, at Paradeplatz 8, was constructed from 1873-1876 to the design of the famous German Swiss architect, Jakob Friedrich Wanner.
The Credit Suisse Group AG was founded by Alfred Escher in 1856 under the name Schweizerische Kreditanstalt (SKA, Swiss Credit Institution) to finance the exapnsion of the railroad network and further industrialization in Switzerland. Over the years, Credit Suisse gradually evolved into a leading provider of financial services. In 1905, Credit Suisse took over the office of Oberrheinische Bank in Basel, resulting int he first branch outside of Zurich. In 1942, they oepened their first branch outside of Swizerland, in New York. In 1988, it gained controlling stake in The First Boston Corporation, creating an investment banking division formerly known as Credit Suisse First Boston.
credit suisse building reflection
This is reflection of a building in a pond. original photo no touch of photoshop. Credit Suisse building, New York Madison Square Park.
credit suisse gold ingot
Credit Suisse, a major international bank, has been amassing a corporate collection of Swiss contemporary art since 1975. The collection currently comprises around five thousand items, including works by such internationally recognized artists as John Armleder, Monica Studer and Christoph van den Berg, Balthasar Burkhard, and Yves Netzhammer.
Credit Suisse Collection documents this unique collection for the first time, featuring groups of works by thirty individual artists, along with twenty art-in-architecture objects that were commissioned for specific locations and buildings. This complete, illustrated catalog is rounded out by an essay on specific aspects of the collection and brief monographic texts on all featured artists. The artworks are presented in place in the bank’s offices in order to highlight the relationship between architecture and art and to expose unique visual contrasts.
rise of nations gold editions
14k italian gold necklace
gold elgin pocket watches
lucent orinoco gold card
gold heart trigger
gold eagle coin holder
spice gold sale